A vertebral subluxation is a misalignment of the joints of the spine and/or spinal bones which causes interference with nerve transmissions to the brain and from the brain to the rest of the body.
Neuromusculoskeletal and visceral disorders could be caused by spine misalignment. When your spine loses its healthy motion or position many health problems begin to occur.
- Abnormal motion or position of spinal bones
- Abnormal Nervous System Function
- Abnormal Muscle Functions
- Abnormal Soft Tissue Function
- Abnormal Spine and Body Function